Kilkenny County Council
Draft Corporate Plan 2019 - 2024
Submissions Invited on Draft Corporate Plan 2019 - 2024
Kilkenny County Council has prepared a Draft Corporate Plan which set out its strategic aims and objectives and its supporting strategies for the period 2019-2024.
The Draft Corporate Plan may be inspected at the locations listed hereunder during normal office hours from 27th September, 2019 to 25 th October, 2019 [inclusive].
- Reception Desk, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny
- Ground Floor, City Hall, High Street, Kilkenny
- Thomastown Area Office, Ladyswell, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
- Castlecomer Area Office, Kilkenny St, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny
- Callan Area Office, Clonmel Road, Callan, Co. Kilkenny
- Ferrybank Area Office, Ferrybank Shopping Centre, Ferrybank, Waterford
- Library Branches
A copy of the Draft Corporate Plan can also be downloaded from the Council’s website www.kilkennycoco.ie and consult.kilkenny.ie.
Submissions on the Draft Plan may be made through consult.kilkenny.ie or in writing to the Director of Services, Corporate Services, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny not later than 5.00pm on 25th October, 2019.
All Submissions will be considered and taken into account in the adoption of the Corporate Plan.
Director of Services
Download the Draft Corporate Plan 2019-2024.pdf (size 1.2 MB)
Advert Draft Corporate Plan