Grant to encourage occupation of vacant premises
Are you looking to set up or re-locate your business? If so, Kilkenny provides an exceptional location to do business. A compact City of vibrant streets and cobbled laneways surrounded by charming villages and towns throughout the County, Kilkenny is one of Failte Ireland's "Hero Sites" within Ireland's Ancient East. With quality infrastructure, high calibre talent and a low-cost business environment, Kilkenny is the place where business succeeds.
- Strategically located in the South East of Ireland just 90 minutes from Dublin Airport via the M9 motorway
- A regional population of more than 500,000 within a 40-mile radius
- Two campuses of the South East Technological University within a 30 minute drive
- Ireland's largest multi-modal port at Belview in the South of the County
- International Accolades including Europe's Friendliest City
- Michelin starred restaurants and a year-round schedule of Festivals
Its vibrant city, amenities and mixture of medieval and modern make Kilkenny a place where people come not only to make a living but to make a life.
Kilkenny County Council actively collaborates with businesses, educational institutions and national agencies to facilitate and enable economic development within the City and County. Contact us through the channels below:
Local Enterprise Contacts - John Street Lower, Collegepark, Kilkenny and 056 775 2662
Economic Development Officer: Catherine O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more: