Overview of Planning applications
The main features of the Irish planning system are:
- making development plans,
- the need for planning permission,
- exempted development (i.e. minor works where planning permission is not required)
- appeals against planning decisions, and
- planning enforcement.
Information on these are available at the links above, or by choosing an option from the menu on the left hand side.
On-line Planning Application 2022:
You can now make an online planning application. You must first Register on the ePlanning Portal
You can contact us:
- by telephone at 056 7794010
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org