Applications are invited for the Anti Litter and Anti Graffiti Awareness Grant 2019.
The closing date is Friday, 3rd May, 2019.
Download - Application Form Anti Litter Anti Graffiti Awareness Grant 2019
Multiple project applications from a group are accepted.
- Projects relating to anti graffiti measures must be accompanied with photographs to indicate the extent of the problem.
- The grant is not for structural items, such as street furniture, signs or CCTV cameras.
- Projects relating to painting derelict buildings are not eligible
Conditions and criteria used in selecting anti-litter and anti-graffiti awareness community initiatives:
- All projects should seek to promote greater public awareness and education in relation to litter and/or graffiti and should have a particular focus on involving schools, youth groups, environmental groups, voluntary groups or community groups.
- Grants should be used, where possible, to influence local business co-funding of anti-litter or anti-graffiti education/awareness measures.
- The maximum grant available in any individual case is 70% of the overall cost of the project, with the balance being met by way the applicant.
- Projects that receive funding will be obliged to submit a project completion report in 2020 detailing expenditure.
- Projects should be to a high standard and should aim at establishing or replicating best practice in relation to litter or graffiti education/awareness measures.
Rreturn to: Deirdre Trait
Kilkenny County Council
Closing date: 3rd May, 2019