Kilkenny County Council has commenced Route Selection studies to identify a Preferred Route Corridor for the N24 Carrick Road Improvement Scheme near Mooncoin Village. Three new Route Corridor Options have been developed as part of this process. The need and objectives for the project have previously been established within a Project Appraisal Plan (PAP) report.
You are invited to view an A1 size plan of the Route Corridor Options at the buildings or on the website identified below and thereafter make comments or observations via written submissions and / or completed questionnaires.
In addition a public information drop in day has been arranged for the Community Centre, Mooncoin on Tuesday 27th November between 2 and 7pm. This will allow members of the public to discuss the route options with technical staff of Kilkenny County Council.
You are encouraged to download and complete the questionnaire provided as part of this consultation. See details of locations where documents are available provided below:
- 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm daily from the 14th of November to the 7th of December 2018 - Kilkenny County Council, Municipal District of Piltown, Ferrybank Shopping Centre, Ferrybank Waterford (051) 831379.
- 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm daily from the 14th of November to the 7th of December 2018 - Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny (056) 7794000.
- On the consult.kilkenny.ie consultation portal.
Submissions / completed Questionnaire's may be sent:
- Via email to email@example.com
- In writing to (N24 Carrick Road Improvement Scheme), Kilkenny County Council, Freepost KK 26, Road Design Section, 1A Dean Street, Kilkenny.
Please note that all submissions/completed questionnaires will be made available for public viewing on the Councils Consultation website during this public consultation phase. Kilkenny will treat all personal data you give as confidential. We will retain your data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of this public consultation phase and in accordance with the Councils Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection Legislation.
Latest date for receipt of Submissions / completed Questionnaires is the 10th of December 2018.
Director of Services, Date: 14th November.