Periodic temporary road closures on Ormonde Street Kilkenny City, diversions will be in place, access to Pudding Lane via Friary Street, bu ...
Roads General Homepage
Roads General have responsibility for road maintenance, repairs, local roads projects, road safety, public lighting and bridges. This section contains contact details for Roads area offices and County Hall Offices. You can also find application forms for Roads related permits and application forms.
Roads General Office, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny.
Telephone: (056 7794060)
Fax: (056 7794004)
Contact Information for Local Area offices:
- Castlecomer Area Office - Nancy Byrne, Telephone: (056) 7794450
- Ferrybank Area Office - Oonagh Bannon, Telephone: (051) 831370
- Kilkenny Area Office - Telephone: (056) 7794516
- Callan Area Office - Carmel Brett, Telephone: (056) 7755520
- Thomastown Area Office - Marian Fennelly, Telephone: (056) 7793340
Last updated 15th November 2019
Pages in this Section
Nightworks and Road Closures, Logan and Low Street Thomastown, Monday 1st November & Tuesday 2nd November, 6 pm to 6 am
Explanatory Booklet - Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act, 1994 as amended by the Public Transport Regulation Act, 2009 (Section 46)
Roads General Service Areas
Road Closures and Road Works Information Notices
Traffic Management/Calming Schemes