Download Valuation Order - Kilkenny.pdf (size 869.3 KB)
Text of Order
I, John O'Sullivan, Commissioner of Valuation, in exercise of the powers conferred on me by section 19 (1) of the Valuation Act 2001 (No. 13 of 2001), as amended by section 7 of the Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015 (No. 10 of 2015), after consultation with the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government and Kilkenny County Council, hereby order as follows:
1. This order may be cited as the Valuation Acts 2001 to 2015 (Kilkenny County Council) Valuation Order 2016.
2. The rating authority area of Kilkenny County Council is hereby specified as being an area to which I, as Commissioner of Valuation, propose to appoint, under section 19(2) of the Valuation Act 2001, as amended by section 7 of the Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015, a person to organise and secure the carrying out of a valuation of relevant property situate in that rating authority area, other than -
(a) any relevant property the subject of an order under section 53, or
(b) any relevant property specified in Schedule 4.
3. The date by reference to which the value of every relevant property the subject of the valuation mentioned in this order shall be determined is 30th October 2015.
4. The publication date for the valuation list in respect of the relevant properties to which this order relates is 15th September 2017.
5. The effective date for the valuation list in respect of the relevant properties to which this order relates is 31st October 2017.
GIVEN under my hand, this 23rd September 2016