Kilkenny County Council
Comhairle Contae Cill Chainnigh
Property Valuation Services Panel for 2016-2019
Kilkenny County Council routinely uses the services of suitably qualified valuers to provide property valuation services particularly for its Housing Section and for Corporate Services to:
- Advise on valuation of houses, land and sites associated with purchases and sales
- Advise on valuation of existing local authority houses intended for sale under the Incremental Tenant Purchase Scheme
- Advise on valuation of houses, land and sites associated with submissions under Part V of the Planning and Development Acts 2000 (as amended)
- Advise on various valuation services as required by Housing Section or Corporate Services
Submission of proposals after the initial administrative return date.
- This panel will operate on an open basis during its intended term. Therefore, proposals may be submitted after the initial administrative return date directly to the Housing Section, Kilkenny Co Co, John’s Green House, Kilkenny (Attention of Catherine Byrne Murphy).
- Please contact the Housing Section at telephone 056 7794908 or email email@example.com for further information.
- Such proposals will be similarly assessed and applicants admitted to the panel in due course on the basis of the published Qualification Criteria.