Fiddown Village Improvement Scheme 2023
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act, 1994 as amended by the Public Transport Regulation Act, 2009 (Section 46), Kilkenny County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to carry out works in the village of Fiddown consisting of the following:
Improvement of the junction between the R698 and L3440;
- The provision of pedestrian crossings and associated footpaths; and
- The relocation of bus stops adjacent to improved footpaths.
Drawings and particulars of the proposals are available for inspection as follows:
- On the Council's consultative portal, http://consult.kilkenny.ie/
- At the Piltown Community Centre, Ardclone, Piltown from 9am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday
- At the area office of Municipal District of Piltown, Ferrybank Shopping Centre, Ferrybank, Waterford from 9am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) by appointment only. To make an appointment please contact 051 831370 or email email@example.com
Submissions or observations may be made:
- Online at http://consult.kilkenny.ie/ or
- In writing to: Tim Butler, Director of Services, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny
Submissions should be clearly marked “Fiddown Village Improvement Scheme 2023”
Please note that all submissions will be made available for public viewing on Kilkenny County Council’s consultation website during the plan-making period. Kilkenny County Council will treat all personal data provided as confidential. We will retain your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of this plan and in accordance with Kilkenny County Council’s Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection legislation.
The latest time and date for receipt of comments on the above scheme is 4pm on Wednesday 20th September 2023.
Please note late submissions will not be accepted.
Tim Butler, Director of Services,
Kilkenny County Council,