Planning Application Forms and Guidance Notes are now available to download here.
Planning Application Form and On-line Application
- You can now make an online planning application. You must first Register on the ePlanning Portal
- Download Planning Application in Word - 1.-Application-Form-March--2022.doc (size 200.7 KB)
- Download Planning Application in .pdf - 1.-Application-Form-March--2022 pdf.pdf (size 396.4 KB)
- Download Form B ( Appendix 1-3) -Form B: Appendix 1-3.docx (size 35.1 KB)
Guide to Making a Planning Application - Checklist/Explanatory Guide
- Site Notice Kilkenny September 2018 Word Format.docx (size 20.8 KB)
- Site Notice Kilkenny September 2018.pdf (size 19.8 KB)
- Significant Further Information Site Notice N.B. Please contact the Planning Office for the required Site Notice if an NIS and/or EIA forms part of the Significant Information.
Important Notice: Please note that although the Kilkenny People newspaper in any week is dated the Friday, the circulation day of the newspaper is Wednesday.In relation to receipt of planning applications by the Planning Department, Kilkenny County Council where notice is placed in the Kilkenny People, please note that the reckonable date is the Wednesday e.g. If the date on the Kilkenny People is Friday 12th August, 2016 the last day for receipt of a planning application is Tuesday 23rd August, 2016. Adherence to the above may avoid invalidation of your planning application.
Extension of Duration of Planning Permission (Section 42)
Download Extension of Duration Application Form 2022.docx (size 45.9 KB).docx (size 24.2 KB)
Exempted Development Application, Section 5 Declarations
Download - Section 5 Application form
Section 57 Application Form
Section 97 Certificates of Exemption
Enforcement Complaint Forms
Site Characterisation Form (EPA)
- Waste Water Information on EPA Website to be completed electronically on the EPA Website
Change of use from Commercial to Residential
License for Signs