Procedure for viewing planning files in person during COVID-19 emergency from Monday 25th May 2020
- The reopening of the planning office to members of the public in the initial period will be by appointment only. Tel: 056/7794010
- Please engage with our on-line systems to view planning files. Where possible all queries should be by way of email or phone rather than attending our public offices.
- Search for and view Planning files at https://planning.kilkennycoco.ie
- You can also search for planning files with the Planning Map Viewer our interactive mapping search facility
- Our weekly planning list is available on-line and all current planning files are available to view on the Kilkenny County Council website as soon as the application is validated .
- Submissions on planning applications can be made on line and should be directed to email@example.com. You will be contacted by a member of the planning staff to take a card payment.
- Where it is necessary to attend the planning office customers will be directed to attend at a specified date and time at the Planning Office County Hall Johns Street Kilkenny in accordance with social distancing protocols being observed for the benefit of both the customer and staff.
- Viewing of live planning files will be given priority.
- We will endeavour to deal with historic files over the phone or by email correspondence.