The main features of the Irish planning system are:
- making development plans,
- the need for planning permission,
- exempted development (i.e. minor works where planning permission is not required)
- appeals against planning decisions, and
- planning enforcement.
Information on those are available at the links above.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:
- by telephone at 056 7794010
- by email to email@example.com
- by making an appointment (during Covid 19) to visit our Planning Office which is located at County Hall, John St., Kilkenny, on the first floor and is open to the public Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1pm and 2pm to 4 pm.