Roads Section Kilkenny County Council.
There are 3 groups within Kilkenny County Council Roads section.
1. Roads General (County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny)
Roads General have responsibility for road maintenance ,repairs , local roads projects, road safety, public lighting and bridges. This section contains contact details for Roads area offices and County Hall Offices. You can also find application forms for Roads related permits and application forms.
Roads General Office, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny.
Telephone: (056 7794060 ) Fax: (056 7794004)
Contact Information for Local Area offices:
- Castlecomer Area Office - Nancy Byrne, Telephone: (056) 7794450
- Ferrybank Area Office - Oonagh Bannon, Telephone: (051) 831370
- Kilkenny Area Office - Telephone: (056) 7794516
- Callan Area Office - Carmel Brett, Telephone: (056) 7755520
- Thomastown Area Office - Marian Fennelly, Telephone: (056) 7793340
2. Roads Projects
Roads Projects have responsibility for major national road projects taking place in Kilkenny County Council as part of the National Development Plan. Here you can find information on the various projects and see project updates, reports, route selection information and environmental impact statements. For information on other National road schemes not listed here please refer to http://tii.ie/ Transport Infrastructure Ireland (The National Roads Authority & the Railway Procurement Agency were merged in 2015).
3. Road Design (Roads Office, 1 Dean Street, Kilkenny)
Road Design have responsibility for the design of Roads and traffic systems throughout Kilkenny County. You can find general information, updates on Road schemes design proposals and contact details for the Roads Design Section here.
Road Design Section, Roads Office, 1 Dean Street, Kilkenny.
Telephone: (056) 7794300 Fax: (056) 7794313
N24 Piltown / Fiddown By-Pass - Section of the New Road showing the Tibberaghny Road Bridge