Visitor's Permit - OnStreet
- If you are resident within Kilkenny County Council disc parking area as contained in Kilkenny Borough Council, Parking Control Bye-Laws 2012 and are over 65 years of age you are entitled to apply for a 'Visitors Permit'.
- The Visitors Permit will only be issued to households within the disc parking area solely occupied by one or more persons aged 65 or over.
- A maximum of one permit per house is permitted.
- A Visitors Parking Permit shall permit a visitor to park his or her own vehicle for a maximum period of three consecutive hours in a disc parking place on a street to which the disc relates free of charge.
- The Permit must only be for used in the area indicated on the permit.
- Possession of a Visitors Parking Permit does not guarantee the holder a parking space at any time on the street indicated on the permit.
- Unsigned or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The permit may be used only by the person who visits, calls on or makes a stay with the resident or is engaged by the resident to carry out works on there dwelling.
- The responsibility for the renewal of a Visitors Permit rests solely with the permit holder.
Download Application Form
Download - Visitors On Street Permits Sept 2019.docx (size 38.7 KB)
Updated September 2019