Graiguenamangh-Tinnahinch Flood Relief Scheme
Public Consultation No 1
From 18th June 2020 to 9th July 2020
View and make submissions online at: Consult.kilkenny.ie
or submit your comments by:
Post to: Project Manager, Byrne Looby, B uilding 2100, Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Cork.
Kilkenny County Council as the Lead Authority are working in partnership with the Office of Public Works and Carlow County Council to deliver a Flood Relief Scheme in Graiguenamanagh-Tinnahinch by providing a Scheme that is technically, socially, environmentally and economically acceptable.
The proposed Flood Relief Scheme for Graiguenamanagh-Tinnahinch is at an early stage and Kilkenny County Council as the lead Authority and in conjucntion with the recently appointed Byrne Looby Consulting Engineers are keen to incorporate the views and local knowledge of the Local Community and all interested parties who may a have an interest in the plans.
How to engage with the Consultation:
- Review the attached Presentation & Information Leaflet on the Scheme located under 'Materials' to the right of the screen.
- Click on the Audio Presentation link located under 'references' to the right of the screen to hear an audio presentation.
- Feedback/submissions can be recorded on consult.kilkenny.ie by going to the 'submission' tab on the right of the screen or alternatively post or email to the contact details below.
- Complete the attached Online Questionnaire located on the right of the screen under 'references' or alternatively downloaded questionnaires can be posted or emailed to the contact details below.
- Email :GTFRS@Byrnelooby.com
- Post to: Project Manager Graiguenamanagh-Tinnahinch FRS, ByrneLooby, Building 2100, Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Cork.
What Happens Next:
All comments received in response to this Public Consultation will be considered and they will be taken into account in the preparation of Stage 1 of the Graiguenamanagh-Tinnahinch Flood Relief Scheme, Engineering & Environmental Study.
Kilkenny County Council will treat all personal data you give as confidential. Kilkenny County Council will retain your data for no longer than is necessary and in accordance with the Councils Data Retention Policy and the relevant Data Protection Legislation, details available at www.kilkennycoco.ie/eng/Your_Council/Data-Protection.