Notice of Proposed Development - Thomastown Toilets
Kilkenny County Council
Comhairle Chontae Cill Chainnigh
Planning & Development Act 2000–2010
Planning & Development Regulations 2001-2011
Notice of Proposed Development by a Local Authority
In accordance with Part 8, Article 81, of the above regulations, Kilkenny County Council hereby gives notice of proposals for the demolition of the existing public toilets at Low St., Thomastown and their replacement with a wheelchair accessible semi automatic toilet unit.
The main features of the proposed works include :
- Demolition of the existing toilet block.
- Construction of a new semi automatic, wheelchair accessible toilet unit.
- Landscaping & pavement improvements to the balance of the existing toilet block footprint.
Details of the proposed scheme may be inspected during office hours from Monday 7th April 2014 until Monday 19th May 2014 at the following Kilkenny County Council Offices :
· Thomastown Area Offices, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny.
· County Buildings, John St., Kilkenny.
Submissions or observations in relation to the proposed development may be made in writingto the undersigned at Kilkenny County Council, County Buildings, John St., Kilkenny no later than 5pm on Monday, 2nd June 2014.
Director of Services.